Friday, January 31, 2014

~French Bottles~

My obsession with French items continues to grow and green glass bottles have been finding their way into my home lately.  The added pop of color goes nicely in any of my neutral rooms.

I've added a few onto my French wicker basket that serves as a coffee table in my living room.  To provide a flat surface for this basket, I set an old French cutting board on the top......see what I mean about obsessions?  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

All three of these bottles were purchased at different times and the first to my collection were a set of the small one that I usually have hanging on my French drying rack.  I've also added quite a few to the top of my cabinets in the kitchen.  

A few roses added to a  bottle with some pinecones and bulbs in a wooden bowl along with the rock coasters my Dad made me complete the vignette for this area.

I'm excited to be sharing my Favorite Room with Kim over at Savvy Southern Style today and you can see more of our living room by clicking here.

I'll be setting up my booth for Junk Salvation today and the Sale starts tonight 6-9 and runs through tomorrow 10-4.  Please stop by if you are coming to the Show.

Linking to:
Coastal Charm
The Scoop
Be Inspired Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious Friday

19 comments:

  1. I love the touch of green that your bottles add to your decor! I collect green seltzer bottles-I love their hue in a mostly neutral palette. :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Kim's. Your home is beautiful. You have so many pretty things to look at. I love your style of decor. I have a basket just like your coffee table, I've never thought to use it that way. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathleen
    Your lovely home is always so beautiful to look at. Love the pops of green with the French bottles. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Much love Kate xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your room over at KIm's. Luv it!
    You inspired me to tweak my great room today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. Using the bread board on top of the trunk is such a great idea and I love your demi-john. Great vignette. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. your room is so lovely. saw your room featured on Savvy Southern Style where it looked fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures, as always, are wonderful! I always enjoy looking at them. I have you are having a great show at Junk Salvation!

    Take care my friend, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home is lovely.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those bottles are just gorgeous. I can see why you love collecting them. Isn't it fun to find a new one here and there? If I can stay awake long enough here I will pop by Kim's to check out your favorite room- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the green bottles and I am so in love with your basket and french cutting board. O my goodness, does that board make my heart sing!! Lovely, all of it.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kathleen,
    Love those bottles and the pop of color. I will head over to check out your favorite room on Kim's feature. Love your table vignette.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful bottles, love the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The color of the bottles is so beautiful. And that cutting board! Fantastic. Thanks for sharing this lovely vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore your French cutting board. Your home is absolutely French gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the coasters your father made... I hope your show was fantastic! A beautiful February to you!
    xo
    Gail
    CasualLovesElegance

    ReplyDelete
  16. The french wicker wrapped bottle is gorgeous along with those darling bulbs sticking their heads out of the pinecones.....what a fabulous contrast! The coasters, very UNIQUE! Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that deep green color. So nice...

    ReplyDelete