Friday, February 14, 2014

~Sharing the Love~

I want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day and hope you are surrounded by those you love.

I made some hearts out of old music paper and just hung them on a branch sitting inside the urn on the table in a corner in my bedroom.  They were really easy to make and that's all I did for decorating this year along with some white tulips.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

I liked the little bits of red from Christmas in my bedroom, so decided to keep them out.
My husband always buys me white tulips for Valentine's Day...he knows they are my favorite.

I took a few of the hearts and added them to simple red bags filled with goodies for the kids.  Even though they are getting older, I still like to give them a little something...I think they actually appreciate it more now than they did when they were little♥




Linking with:
Coastal Charm
The Scoop
Wow Us Wednesday
The Inspiration Exchange
Blissful Whites Wednesday



25 comments:

  1. Your photos are stunning...Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a greatful idea with the hearts ! I like it!!
    There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved ;)
    Au revoir
    Chrystel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post.
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Love, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day Kathleen. Your pictures are beautiful. I love the white tulips too. Those music sheet hearts are so cute. Have a wonderful week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful images....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, beautiful pictures my friend!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love it :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful, beautiful post, Kathleen! Those white tulips are gorgeous and I love those little paper hearts. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks all so pretty. Loving the sheet music hearts and white tulips.
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful vignette! Simple, aged, natural and romantic - love it! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad to hear that I am not the only mom who gives her children valentines goodies even thou they are older. My girls are in there 30's and late 20's.
    Happy belated valentines day!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your simplistic beauty. The hearts are darling.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Great pics too. I would love for you to join us at Bacon Time on Friday for our weekly party.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pics Kathleen and lucky you to get white tulips every year. Thanks so much for sharing at my party.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my..that looks like the most comfortable spot in the world..its sooooo pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty space and your photos are stunning! I would love it if you linked up to The Makers link party going on right now, http://upcycledtreasures.com/2014/02/the-makers-link-party-5/

    Hope to see you there!
    ~Katie @ Upcycled Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your little hearts are charming. I like the simplicity of them on the bare branches with the white tulips. White tulips for me too! '-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like your music paper hearts.The white tulips are very lovely. I seen some a few days ago and now wish I had bought a pot. I can always go back and get them

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the paper hearts! So simple yet so darling!! Really I just love all of your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These paper hearts are so wonderful.
    I loooove this romantic style!
    And its very easy to make! Perfect!
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful paper hearts <3
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete