Monday, August 4, 2014

~Window Display at Camas Antiques~

Can you believe it is August already?  Summer always goes by way too quickly.  This month I will be selling my wares from the window space at Camas Antiques.

It is always hard to get good photos in these window spaces, but this will give you an idea of what I have to offer.  Enjoy!  xoxo K.

This Antique Mall is located in the charming little town of Camas, Wa in the tree lined streets of downtown which is especially pretty in the Summer months.  If you are ever in the area, stop in and you might find something you just can't live without.

I'm having fun over at fadedcharmliving on Instagram sharing more photos lately.  Stop by and take a peek!

Linking with:
Coastal Charm
The Scoop
Wow Us Wednesday
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabilicious Friday   

21 comments:

  1. I just love your displays. Everything comes together in such a calm and beautiful way. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Wonderful stuff! And so beautifully displayed. You do a wonderful job of showing it all off. Kathleen. Wish I could visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it all looks so wonderful...have driven past Camas many times on I-5...next time I have to stop...or maybe a mini-road trip must be planned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ich liebe alle teile!!!!! angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully styled with eye-catching charm - faded charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great eye candy! Wish I lived closer!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathleen,
    Beautiful displays that are filled with beautiful goodies...hope it's an awesome month for ya.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Camas Antiques--I will have to check out your window display soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these decorating ideas. The designs are so vibrant and the view is so happy and cheerful.
    design-ideas

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much great stuff and your displays are wonderful! I'm sure your treasures won't last long.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your beautiful space, Kathleen, I'd love to come shop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I think I was close by you a couple weekends ago! :) I know we've talked about that in the past, but I couldn't remember exactly.
    Your displays are always super inspiring. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous display, if only I lived nearby. I could do some serious damage to my wallet there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a great place to shop. I know I'd be there if I lived near by. Thanks for sharing the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the metal table that the shell and scale are on! Love the shelf piece that has the 123 displayed on it! Love that bird cage! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The window at Camas Antiques is always beautiful.
    One of my favorite shops.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay, my 22 and 18 year old are in trouble...they wouldn't let me stop while we were driving by today....yeah...I will have to make the four hour trip back! I wanted to see "One Pink Girl's" items as well! I am so sad I couldn't make it there!
    hugs and wishes for great sales!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply gorgeous Kathleen! If I lived there I would be in so much trouble.

    ReplyDelete